- FII’s sold 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 218 cores ,5.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.9 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to hold 10382 for the upmove to continue towards 10470/10512/10555. Bearish below 10350 for move towards 10300/10220. I have been not keeping well from last few days so there will be delay in post till my health recovers completely. Low made was 10336 so bears got whipsawed as it went below 10350 but recovered . Bulls did a close above 10382 so upmove to continue towards 10470/10512/10555. As yesterday was an important trend change date break of 10336 can see fast move of 100-150 points and break of 10420 a rise of 100-150 points. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:11/2:22. Bank Nifty continue to rally holding 24500,EOD Analysi
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.22 core with addition of 0.71 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.50 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.87 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 54.8 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE added 10 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10500. FII sold 397 CE and 1.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 29.1 K CE and 27.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@49.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE added 1.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 5.4 K PE and 879 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 49 K PE and 45 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 258 cores and DII’s sold 432 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.93
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10390 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10398 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10430 Tgt 10450,10471 and 10500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10380 Tgt 10370,10350 and 10320 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh