- FII’s sold 2.3 K contract of Index Future worth 242 cores ,1.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.2 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty is up 300 points from our trend reversal zone beauty of gann price and time. Till we are holding 10250 rally can continue towards 10500/10555/10610. bearish below 10250 only. High made was 10478 so bulls continue to rally, Now Bulls need to hold 10382 for the upmove to continue towards 10470/10512/10555. Bearish below 10350 for move towards 10300/10220. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:04/2:16. Bank Nifty Bulls does 25000 holding 24250,EOD Anaysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.25 core with liquidation of 2.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.50 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.87 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 54.8 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE added 10 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10500. FII bought 13.7 K CE and 826 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 72.7 K CE and 7.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE added 1.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10200-10300 PE. FII sold 3.5 K PE and 12.3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 72.7 K PE and 63.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 7028 cores and DII’s bought 1613 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.89
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10438 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10398 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10430 Tgt 10450,10471 and 10500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10410 Tgt 10385,10370 and 10350 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh