- FII’s sold 25 K contract of Index Future worth 2014 cores ,9.4 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 15.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.49 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty opened with gap down high made was 10027 so rise gave an opportunity to trade to take short trade and hopefully we will do 9936 by Monday. Any close below 9920 can see fast decline towards 9850-9792. Bullish above 10050 for a move back to 10125. Nifty again bounced from gann angle as shown in below chart, traders who went long above 10050 were also rewarded handsomely,This is beauty of price and time meeting we are able to capture big move. We also saw the effect of time cycle confluence as discussed in weekly analysis. Now Till we are holding above 10100 bulls can scale towards 10250/10333. Bearish below 10050 for a move back 9950/9888. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:09/1:39. Bank Nifty Bulls bounces with meeting of price and time,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.67 core with liquidation of 54 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.35 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 10200 CE is having Highest OI at 37.4 Lakh, resistance at 10200 followed by 10300 .10000-10600 CE added 7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10000-10100. FII bought 2.1 K CE and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 74 K CE and 21.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@51.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 52 Lakh in OI so bulls added covered position in 10000-10100 PE. FII bought 8.3 K PE and 3 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 78 K PE and 43.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 741 cores and DII’s bought 2018 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.86
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10058 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10120 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10150 Tgt 10170,10195 and 10212 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10099 Tgt 10077,10050 and 10031 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh