- FII’s sold 25 K contract of Index Future worth 2010 cores ,14.4 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 10.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 3.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.58 .Why Do Traders Overtrade?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now we are in no trade zone between 10155-10050. Break of any side will give a move of 100-150 points easily. Bullish above 10155 for a move towards 10155 for a move towards 10220/10300. Bearish below 10050 for a move towards 10000/9936. Nifty opened with gap down high made was 10027 so rise gave an opportunity to trade to take short trade and hopefully we will do 9936 by Monday. Any close below 9920 can see fast decline towards 9850-9792. Bullish above 10050 for a move back to 10125. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:18/2:12. Bank Nifty bulls holding 24250,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.21 core with liquidation of 6.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.84 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.96 lakh , PCR @0.78
- 10200 CE is having Highest OI at 37.4 Lakh, resistance at 10200 followed by 10300 .10000-10600 CE added 7 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10000-10100. FII bought 10.7 K CE and 10.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 43 K CE and 21.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE liquidated 52 Lakh in OI so bulls added covered position in 10000-10100 PE. FII bought 1 K PE and 319 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 19.7 K PE and 21.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1628 cores and DII’s sold 935 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9998 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10113 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9960 Tgt 9990,10025 and 10051 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9916 Tgt 9885,9870 and 9850 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh