- FII’s sold 1.1 K contract of Index Future worth 66 cores ,1.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87 .“Piano Lessons” for life
- As Discussed in Last Analysis As we have weekly closing tommrow bulls need a close above 10570 for a move above 10620/10656/10730. Bearish below 10510 for a move towards 10460/10410. Important time cycle turn dates are coming on 18-19 Feb. We saw the effect of time cycle dates saw a small correction below 10510 towards 10434 near our target of 10410. Bulls need to hold 10410-10425 range gann angle support for a move towards 10512/10556/10620. Below 10410 we can see fast down move towards 10370/10320. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:06/2:06. Will Bank Nifty bulls be able to hold gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with addition of 0.08 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.87 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.84 lakh , PCR @0.86
- 10600 CE is having Highest OI at 52.3 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10500-11000 CE added 49 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10600 strong resistance at higher end. FII bought 10.3 K CE and 5.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 84.4 K CE and 48.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 1.9 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 6.1 K PE and 316 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 2.5 K PE and 31 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1065 cores and DII’s bought 1127 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.31
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10513 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10519 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10470 Tgt 10490,10512 and 10550 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10425 Tgt 10410,10386 and 10360 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh