- FII’s bought 6.7 K contract of Index Future worth 536 cores ,2.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.1 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.5 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87 .Trader needs to be Adaptive
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty did the next target of 10570 but failed to close above 10570. Low made was 10456 so bulls protected 10460 also. Bulls need a close above 10512 for a move back towards 10570/10620/10656. Bearish below 10460 for a move towards 10410/10370/10300. Bulls held on to 10512 low made in morning was 10518 and rallied all the way till 10618 near our target of 10620. As we have weekly closing tommrow bulls need a close above 10570 for a move above 10620/10656/10730. Bearish below 10510 for a move towards 10460/10410. Important time cycle turn dates are coming on 18-19 Feb. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:21/2:38. Bank Nifty Bulls continue to hold 25250,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with liquidation of 4.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at14 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.79 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 37 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10500-11000 CE liquidated 3.9 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10700-10800 still resistance at higher end. FII bought 5 K CE and 19.3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 128 K CE and 51 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 6.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added small position in 10400-10500 PE. FII sold 5.5 K PE and 5.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 3.1 K PE and 13.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 240 cores and DII’s sold 49.92cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.91
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10568 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10531 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10560 Tgt 10575,10590 and 10620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10510 Tgt 10495,10475 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh