- FII’s sold 21.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1832 cores ,3.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 24.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 27.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.69 .“Piano Lessons” for life
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need a close above 10410 for the up move to resume towards 10468/10512/10555. Bearish below 10350 for a move towards 10300/10250. Break of 10224 can see fast move down towards 10100. Nifty bulls again got stopped out on long side, Bearish bets was also off as low made was 10348.We are still holding time cycle low of 10302 also unable to cross the time cycle high 10490 s0 we are in sideways zone. Bullish above 10410 for a move towards 10470/10512/10570. Bearish below 10350 for a move towards 10300/10240. Any close below 10240 can see fast down move towards 10123/10090/10000. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:06/2:22. Bank Nifty Bulls hold gann angle ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03core with liquidation of 13.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.65 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.83 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 45.8 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE added 1.8 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10500 strong resistance at higher end. FII bought 5.4 K CE and 11.5 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.6 K CE and 15.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10400 . 10000-10500 PE added 8.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added minor position in 10300-10400 PE. FII sold 4.1 K PE and 6.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 34.5 K PE and 5.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 850 cores and DII’s bought 1437 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.79
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10384 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10458 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10390 Tgt 10410,10444 and 10477 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10350 Tgt 10320,10295 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh