- FII’s sold 13.6 K contract of Index Future worth 1153 cores ,5 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3.5K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.78 .“Piano Lessons” for life
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Important time cycle turn dates are coming on 18-19 Feb. Bulls need to hold 10410-10425 range gann angle support for a move towards 10512/10556/10620. Below 10410 we can see fast down move towards 10370/10320. As soon as 10410 was broken we saw fast fall towards 10320. Bulls need a close above 10410 for the up move to resume towards 10468/10512/10555. Bearish below 10350 for a move towards 10300/10250. Break of 10224 can see fast move down towards 10100. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:16/1:39. Bank Nifty Technical Update for 20 Feb
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.17 core with liquidation of 13.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.68 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.18 lakh , PCR @0.86
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 46.7 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE added 39.8 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10500 strong resistance at higher end. FII sold 18.2 K CE and 11.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 50.1 K CE and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10400 . 10000-10500 PE added 1 Lakh in OI so bulls added minor position in 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 2.4 K PE and 2.1 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 8 K PE and 3.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 895 cores and DII’s bought 586 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.21
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10364 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10504 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10390 Tgt 10410,10444 and 10477 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10360 Tgt 10340,10316 and 10290 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh