- FII’s sold 19.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1481 cores ,1.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 17.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.76 .Trader needs to be Adaptive
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty was able to sustain above 10425 for most of the day as discussed in FB post. Till Bulls are holding 10425 bulls have upper hand, Today’s high and low of minor time cycle date very important break any side we can see move of 150-200 points. Nifty bulls now need close above 10512 for a up move towards 10570/10630. Bearish below 10410 for a move towards 10370/10300. Nifty bulls closed above 10512 and made high of 10555 and mostly will do 10570 by tommrow opening. We have also done 150 points move from the high of time cycle date high of 10498. Now bulls need a close above 10570 for a move towards 10656/10723.Bearish below 10460 for a move towards 10410/10370/10300. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:24. Bank Nifty show small upmove Holding time cycle low
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.36 core with addition of 12.2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.41 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.34 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 38.6 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10500-11500 CE added 2.7Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 so resistance at higher end. FII bought 4.1 K CE and 467 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 4.4 K CE and 13.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 0.12 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10800-10700 PE. FII sold 12.4 K PE and 2.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 44.2 K PE and 24.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 841 cores and DII’s bought 1342 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.31
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10521 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10569 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10570 Tgt 10595,10620 and 10650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10520 Tgt 10500,10470 and 10450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh