- FII’s sold 33.3 K contract of Index Future worth 2557 cores ,6.8 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 26.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 19.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87 .The Smell of Rain
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty as soon as moved above 10570 did the target of 10620. 10 Feb is important time cycle date effect can be seen tomorrow or on Monday Bulls need a close above 10602 for the big move towards 10656/10723/10800/10087. Bearish below 10425 for a move towards 10370/10310.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:23/2:18. Nifty was able to sustain above 10425 for most of the day as discussed in FB post. Till Bulls are holding 10425 bulls have upper hand, Today’s high and low of minor time cycle date very important break any side we can see move of 150-200 points. Nifty bulls now need close above 10512 for a up move towards 10570/10630. Bearish below 10410 for a move towards 10370/10300. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:37/2:32. Bank Nifty EOD Analysis for 12 Feb
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.23 core with addition of 15.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.28 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.1 lakh , PCR @0.87
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 37 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10500-11500 CE added 11 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 so resistance at higher end. FII sold 675 CE and 1.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 44.7 K CE and 32.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 20 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10800-10700 PE. FII bought 33.6 K PE and 1.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 18.2 K PE and 27.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1351 cores and DII’s bought 588 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.39
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10572 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10604 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10490 Tgt 10525,10570 and 10600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10440 Tgt 10410,10370 and 10330 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh