- FII’s bought 3.6 K contract of Index Future worth 244 cores ,6.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. So we got the expected bounced from FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1 . Global stock market turmoil:Nifty down 895 Points Post Budget
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty opened gap up also broke 10470 but failed to give any follow up downmove and also in the process held on to 10425 our trend change level as also discussed on facebook for the current market move.Bulls have been holding well the gann angles as shown in below chart. Bulls need close above 10570 for a move towards 10620/10666/10730. Bearish below 10425 for a move towards 10370/10310. Nifty as soon as moved above 10570 did the target of 10620. 10 Feb is important time cycle date effect can be seen tommrow or on Monday Bulls need a close above 10602 for the big move towards 10656/10723/10800/10087. Bearish below 10425 for a move towards 10370/10310 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:23/2:18. Bank Nifty continue to hold gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.08 core with liquidation of 7.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.26 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.78
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 34.4 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10500-11500 CE liquidated 12.1 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11000-10800 so resistance at higher end. FII sold 7.4 K CE and 12.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 162 K CE and 77.2 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 13.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10800-10700 PE. FII sold 1.9 K PE and 1.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 13.2 K PE and 21.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 2297 cores and DII’s bought 2373 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.58
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10572 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10604 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10555 Tgt 10570,10590 and 10620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10520 Tgt 10490,10460 and 10444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh