- FII’s sold 22.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1751 cores ,14.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 8.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 5.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1 again approaching the bounce back zone. Global stock market turmoil:Nifty down 895 Points Post Budget
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Intraday as soon as it moved above 10424 did moved till 10570 and also closed above lower end of gann angle. As we have RBI Policy tommrow another volatile move coming Bullish above 10520 for a move towards 10570/10656. Bearish below 10470 for a move towards 10425/10378. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:27/2:32. Nifty opened gap up also broke 10470 but failed to give any follow up downmove and also in the process held on to 10425 our trend change level as also discussed on facebook for the current market move.Bulls have been holding well the gann angles as shown in below chart. Bulls need close above 10570 for a move towards 10620/10666/10730. Bearish below 10425 for a move towards 10370/10310. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:37/2:03. Bank Nifty continue to hold gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.16 core with liquidation of 0.03 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.26 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.90 lakh , PCR @0.78
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 34.6 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10500-11500 CE added 45.7 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11000-10800 so resistance at higher end. FII bought 7 K CE and 6 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 19.6 K CE and 21.6 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@49.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 4.8 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10800-10700 PE. FII bought 50 K PE and 6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 21.6 K PE and 4.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1022 cores and DII’s bought 462 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.28
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10510 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10612 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10512 Tgt 10540,10570 and 10600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10480 Tgt 10460,10430 and 10400 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh