- FII’s bought 12.5 K contract of Index Future worth 1036 cores ,12.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 291Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.03 .How to stay grounded in Trading.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10396 and as soon as 10410 was broken big move came as we expected and did almost 2 target. Now bulls need a close above 10512 for the uptrend to continue towards 10555/10600. Bearish only below 10410 for a move back towards 10350/10270. Low made today was 10520 and we did all target till 10600.We were able to capture 200 points from the time cycle low. We are in crucial supply zone of 10600-10630 zone, Bulls need a close above 10610 for a move back towards 10656/10730. Bearish below 10550 for a move back towards 10512/10450. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:20/2:02. Bank Nifty does 700 points rally after doing price time squaring
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.02 core with addition of 5.8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10395,Low made was 20386 and bounced 200 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.29 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.98 lakh , PCR @0.94
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 26.3 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10000-10700 CE added 0.19 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 5.3 K CE and 1.1 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 36.5 K CE and 28.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10400 PE OI@31.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10300-10700 PE added 19.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 16.9 K PE and 5.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 73.7 K PE and 55.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1119 cores and DII’s bought 1409 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.79
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10584 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10479 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10593 Tgt 10610,10635 and 10666 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10570 Tgt 10550,10535 and 10500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh