- FII’s sold 7.9 K contract of Index Future worth 694 cores ,316 Long contract were added by FII’s and 8.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.87 .How to stay grounded in Trading.
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10340.65 and high made was 10397 so we traded in neutral zone, Today was an important time cycle date break of high and low can see fast move of 150-200 points . Bullish above 10410 for a move towards 10460/10512/10555/10620. Bearish below 10340 for a move towards 10270/10220. Low made today was 10396 and as soon as 10410 was broken big move came as we expected and did almost 2 target. Now bulls need a close above 10512 for the uptrend to continue towards 10555/10600. Bearish only below 10410 for a move back towards 10350/10270. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:05/2:29. Bank Nifty Price Time Squaring leads to big Rally,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.96 core with addition of 9.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10395,Low made was 20386 and bounced 100 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.10 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.57 lakh , PCR @0.89
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 29 Lakh, resistance at 10600 followed by 10700 .10000-10700 CE added 14.6 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 35.9 K CE and 2.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 19 K CE and 38.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10400 PE OI@30.1 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10300 . 10300-10700 PE added 24 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 26.5 K PE and 5.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 93.6 K PE and 77.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 486 cores and DII’s bought 1514 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.71
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10469 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10426 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10500 Tgt 10525,10555 and 10570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10455 Tgt 10425,10410 and 10380 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh