- FII’s sold 11.7 K contract of Index Future worth 1039 cores ,5.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 343 contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.83 .Trader needs to be Adaptive
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty bulls closed above 10512 and made high of 10555 and mostly will do 10570 by tommrow opening. We have also done 150 points move from the high of time cycle date high of 10498. Now bulls need a close above 10570 for a move towards 10656/10723.Bearish below 10460 for a move towards 10410/10370/10300. Nifty did the next target of 10570 but failed to close above 10570. Low made was 10456 so bulls protected 10460 also. Bulls need a close above 10512 for a move back towards 10570/10620/10656. Bearish below 10460 for a move towards 10410/10370/10300. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:16. Bank Nifty reacts from gann angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.34 core with liquidation of 1.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11048 closed below it and corrected 700 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.10 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.30 lakh , PCR @0.82
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 41.6 Lakh, resistance at 10700 followed by 10900 .10500-11500 CE added 13.7 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10700-10800 so resistance at higher end. FII bought 7.2 K CE and 3.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 67.7 K CE and 53.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10400 followed by 10500 . 10500-11000 PE added 1.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added small position in 10400-10500 PE. FII bought 18.4 K PE and 2.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 1.1 K PE and 12.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 728 cores and DII’s sold 152 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.08
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10553 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10519 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10520 Tgt 10535,10555 and 10575 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10470 Tgt 10444,10420 and 10370 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh