- FII’s sold 911 contract of Index Future worth 37 cores ,2.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.06, approaching the lower end. Why Swing Trading Is Favorable For Beginner Traders?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty bulls did high of 10782 near our target of 10800, So we were able to capture clean move from 10600-10782, Now today was an important time cycle date after 03 Jan so high and low of today is very important as high was made near the gann angle as shown below. Bulls needs to hold the range of 10710-730 for the upmove to continue towards 10820/10890. Bearish below 10690 for a move back towards 10620-10570. Nifty bulls failed to close above 10710 but again protected 10690 as low was 10687. Fresh longs should be taken above 10730 for a move towards 10800. Again to reiterate range of 10800-10814 is very very strong resistance zone, Bearish below 10690 for a move towards 10630-10570. Bank Nifty Bulls fails to hold 26000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.99 core with addition of 2.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.22 lakh , PCR @1.17
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 43.4 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10500-11000 CE added 19.5 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10900-11000 . FII bought 9.5 K CE and 340 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 63.1 K CE and 42.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10500-11000 PE liquidated 14.8 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10500-10600 PE, still strong base at 10500. FII bought 8 K PE and 5.1 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 21.2 K PE and 37 shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 693 cores and DII’s sold 246 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.04
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10722 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10592. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10720 Tgt 10746,10780 and 10815 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10685 Tgt 10670,10645 and 10630(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh