- FII’s sold 6 K contract of Index Future worth 554 cores ,6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.07, approaching the lower end. Why Swing Trading Is Favorable For Beginner Traders?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Bulls need to hold range of 10570-600 for the up move to continue towards 10696/10740/10800 where gann angle resistance lies Low made today was 10597 so bulls again held the forte at 10600, gann angle, closed above fresh life closing high, High made today was 10690 so we almost did our target of 10696. Now we are waiting for target of 10740/10800. Time cycle again helped in buying near 10600 even thought nifty was getting panicky. Nifty bulls did high of 10782 near our target of 10800, So we were able to capture clean move from 10600-10782, Now today was an important time cycle date after 03 Jan so high and low of today is very important as high was made near the gann angle as shown below. Bulls needs to hold the range of 10710-730 for the upmove to continue towards 10820/10890. Bearish below 10690 for a move back towards 10620-10570. Bank Nifty does life high holding time cycle low,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.97 core with addition of 10 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.79 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.09 lakh , PCR @1.10
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 44.9 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10500-11000 CE added 1.65 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10900-11000 . FII bought 31.9 K CE and 4.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 10.2 K CE and 17.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10500 PE OI@82.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10500-11000 PE added 54Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10500-10600 PE, making strong base at 10500. FII sold 6.8 K PE and 24.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 139 K PE and 79.9 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 32 cores and DII’s sold 173 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.48
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10747 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10582. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10750 Tgt 10778,10800 and 10815 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10730 Tgt 10710,10680 and 10650(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh