- FII’s bought 1.2 K contract of Index Future worth 26 cores ,13.8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 26.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.01, again a good bounce from lower end of range . 4 Short Stories that Will Change the Way You Think
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty did the high of 10890 and also closed above the range of 10814, bulls need to hold the range for the next move towards 10890/10971/11121/11247. Bearish below 10770 for a mvoe towards 10730/10660. Low made today was 10794 in morning hours, but quickly recovered spent most of the day over 10815 and that we got the big rally for the move towards 10890. Now till we are closing above 10890 we can head towards 10970-11050. Bearish below 10790 for a move towards 10720/10650. 21 Jan is again very important time cycle date. Bank Nifty nearing the target zone of 27000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 3 core with liquidation of 0.63 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it and rallied 300 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.56 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.27 lakh , PCR @1.05
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 51.1 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10500-11000 CE added 20.7 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10800-11000 . FII bought 20.6 K CE and 8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 46.7 K CE and 8.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10500-11000 PE 52.4 Lakh in OI so added covered position in 10500-10600 PE, still strong base at 10600. FII bought 14 K PE and 20.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 102 K PE and 47.4 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 988 cores and DII’s bought 210 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.84
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10851 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10631. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10910 Tgt 10936,10950 and 10975 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10885 Tgt 10865,10850 and 10823 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh