- FII’s bought 7.3 K contract of Index Future worth 679 cores ,5.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.01, again a good bounce from lower end of range . Why Swing Trading Is Favorable For Beginner Traders?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty did a perfect move from 1 gann angle to another as shown in below chart. Bulls were able to move above 10730 and did the target of 10800. Again to reiterate range of 10800-10814 is very very strong resistance zone,Break of that we can see fast move towards 10970/11000. Nifty did the high of 10890 and also closed above the range of 10814, bulls need to hold the range for the next move towards 10890/10971/11121/11247. Bearish below 10770 for a mvoe towards 10730/10660. Bank Nifty rallies 900 points in 2 days holding 25900
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 3 core with addition of 0.003 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10545 closed above it and rallied 300 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.58 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh , PCR @1.10
- 10800 CE is having Highest OI at 51.1 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10500-11000 CE added 20.7 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10800-11000 . FII sold 837 CE and 4 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 16.1 K CE and 11.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@79.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10500-11000 PE 52.4 Lakh in OI so added covered position in 10500-10600 PE, still strong base at 10600. FII sold 27.2 K PE and 3.5 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 127 K PE and 108 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1894 cores and DII’s sold 657 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 63.85
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10837 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10602. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10828 Tgt 10850,10875 and 10890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10800 Tgt 10782,10770 and 10750(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh