- FII’s sold 7.7 K contract of Index Future worth 446 cores ,971 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 6.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 5.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.25. The ‘formula’ for trading Success :Consistency
- As discussed in last analysis Fresh shorts should be taken below 10070 for a move towards 9990/9930.Bullish above 10150 for a move towards 10230/10290.We are near Price Time squaring in nifty so we should see good move in coming days. Nifty broke 10070 and is heading towards 9988/9930 as price time squaring shows its effect. Bullish above 10100 for a move towards 10230. Will Bank Nifty bulls protect 24780,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.04 core with addition of 9.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.77 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.31 lakh , PCR @0.72
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 66.8 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10100-10600 CE added 35.2 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII bought 12.6 K CE and 25 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 171 K CE and 70 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@80.5lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100. 10000-10600 PE liquidated 2.2 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10200-10300 PE. FII bought 22.6 K PE and 10.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 13.5 K PE and 30.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1217 cores and DII’s bought 995 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.51
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10089 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10183. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10061 Tgt 10087,10101 and 10131 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10033 Tgt 10016,9988 and 9950 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh