- FII’s sold 26.1 K contract of Index Future worth 1978 cores ,5.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 20.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.36. The ‘formula’ for trading Success :Consistency
- As discussed in last analysis We are again doing Price Time squaring in nifty so we should see good move in coming days. Range of 10085-10080 is very very important support zone holding the same we can see bounce back till 10250/10310. Fresh short below 10070 for a move towards 9990/9930. Low made today was 10069.1 so bulls protected 10070, but today was the first lower low in last 11 months, but if we see sensex value it did not make the lower low it formed double bottom 32684 and 32683. RBI Decision will be announced tommrow around 2 PM, better to trade after 2:30 PM once volatility gets settled into. Fresh shorts should be taken below 10070 for a move towards 9990/9930.Bullish above 10150 for a move towards 10230/10290.We are near Price Time squaring in nifty so we should see good move in coming days. Bank Nifty Analysis for RBI Policy
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with addition of 10.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.11 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @0.83
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 62.2 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10100-10600 CE added 23.6 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII bought 14.6 K CE and 19.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought46.4 K CE and 34.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100. 10000-10600 PE liquidated 10.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10300-10200 PE. FII bought 8.3 K PE and 1.9 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail bought 48.8 K PE and 52.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1470 cores and DII’s bought 1074 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.38
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10128 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10206. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10125 Tgt 10150,10175 and 10200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10100 Tgt 10075,10055 and 10030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh