- FII’s sold 9.3 K contract of Index Future worth 914 cores ,4.2 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 5.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 886 contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.14. The ‘formula’ for trading Success :Consistency
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty broke 10070 and is heading towards 9988/9930 as price time squaring shows its effect. Bullish above 10100 for a move towards 10230. Shorts got stopped out and bulls were able to get back with a move above 10100 and did 10185 and now till we are holding 10130 heading 10230/10300. Bearish below 10070, We saw the effect of Price time squaring today. Next important time cycle date is 12 Dec. Bank Nifty Bulls gave bounce back holding 24800,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with liquidation of 1.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 11.62 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.35 lakh , PCR @0.81
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 61.9 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10100-10600 CE liquidated 24.4 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII sold 4.8 K CE and 27.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 258 K CE and 143 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100. 10000-10600 PE added 4 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10100-10000 PE. FII sold 11.5 K PE and 7.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 31 K PE and 53 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 1075 cores and DII’s bought 926 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.57
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10150 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10177. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10185 Tgt 10212,10232 and 10257 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10133 Tgt 10105,10091 and 10061 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh