- FII’s bought 1.5 K contract of Index Future worth 265 cores ,6.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1. When Should a Trader avoid trading ?
- As discussed in last analysis We had a convincing close above 10273 and heading higher towards 10377/10410/10490. Bearish below 10220 for a move towards 10175/10090. Bulls were stopped out as we moved below 10270, Time Cycle date showed it effect as we got the trending move on downside. Now bears need a close below 10220 for a the next down move towards 10175/10090. Bullish above 10270 for a move back towards 10325/10410. Bank Nifty Bears does 25100 below 25320 on Time Cycle turn date
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.13 core with addition of 2 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.53 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.86 lakh , PCR @0.90
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 58.2 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10100-10600 CE added 15.3 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII bought 12 K CE and 12.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76.7 K CE and 50.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100. 10000-10600 PE liquidated 2.6 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10100-10200 PE. FII bought 4.1 K PE and 568 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 7.8 K PE and 15.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 843 cores and DII’s sold 853 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.40
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10289 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10217. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10270 Tgt 10300,10326 and 10350 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10230 Tgt 10205,10180 and 10145 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh