- FII’s bought 2.2 K contract of Index Future worth 109 cores ,2.3 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4.5 K Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6.9 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1. The ‘formula’ for trading Success :Consistency
- As discussed in last analysis Next important time cycle date is 12 Dec. Now Bulls need a close above 10273 for next leg of up move towards 10377/10490. Bearish below 10200 for a move back to 10100/10030. We had a convincing close above 10273 and heading higher towards 10377/10410/10490. Bearish below 10220 for a move towards 10175/10090. Bank Nifty Bulls able to close above 25390,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 core with addition of 3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.33 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.82 lakh , PCR @0.96
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 53.2 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10100-10600 CE liquidated 14.5 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII bought 9.2 K CE and 5.5 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 5.2 K CE and 18.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100. 10000-10600 PE added 15.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 10100-10200 PE. FII sold 4.4 K PE and 738 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 51.1 K PE and 44.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 185 cores and DII’s bought 109 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.36
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10328 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10208. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10340 Tgt 10358,10387 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10310 Tgt 10295,10270 and 10245 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh