- FII’s bought 586 contract of Index Future worth 149 cores ,7.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.9 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and add short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.9. The ‘formula’ for trading Success :Consistency
- As discussed in last analysis High made was 10272 so bears kept nifty below 10275 and once 10250 was broken we got more than 100 points fall reaching our target of 10140. Range of 10085-10080 is very very important support zone holding the same we can see bounce back till 10250/10310. Fresh short below 10070 for a move towards 9990/9930. Low made today was 10095 so nifty formed double bottom by holding the gann angle as shown in below chart.We are again doing Price Time squaring in nifty so we should see good move in coming days. Range of 10085-10080 is very very important support zone holding the same we can see bounce back till 10250/10310. Fresh short below 10070 for a move towards 9990/9930. Bank Nifty does 25000 from 25450,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.83 core with addition of 6.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10396 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.85 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.13 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 61.7 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10100-10600 CE added 14.7 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10300-10400 . FII bought 4.6 K CE and 13.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 63 K CE and 33.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100. 10300-10600 PE liquidated 0.92 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in 10300-10200 PE. FII bought 14.9 K PE and 2.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 41.1 K PE and 40.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 333 cores and DII’s bought 776.18 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.37
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10163 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10232. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10141 Tgt 10165,10190 and 10217 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10120 Tgt 10090,10062 and 10030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh