- FII’s sold 4.6 K contract of Index Future worth 418 cores ,2.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.74 Over a cup of humani-tea
- As discussed in last analysis Low made was 10412 so bulls held on 10410 so bulls are holding ground and as weekly closing tommrow so Bulls can rally to close above 10450/10480/. Till we are holding above 10410 we can rally all the ways till 10576/10600. Bearish below 10300 only. Low made was 10404 so bulls held on to 10410 and rallied all the way towards 10450 as we discussed yesterday. Uptrend continues with nifty giving weekly closing above 10410. 07-08 November is again another important time cycle date, so trend reversal can be seen around these date. 10471 is a level to watch in coming week, Bulls need a close above 10471 very important vedic number for the rally to continue towards 10576/10600.If 10471 is not crossed we can see pullback towards 10300 Bank Nifty give Weekly close above 25500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.59 core with addition of 5.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting LOng position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.8 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.73 lakh , PCR @0.98
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 30.5 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 2.1 Lakh in OI so bears covered partial position in range of 10200-10300 . FII bought 1.5 K CE and 11.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 22 K CE and 22 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added massive 22 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 25.4 K PE and 8.5 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 72.6 K PE and 47.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 9690 cores and DII’s bought 33 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.54
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10465 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10406. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10450 Tgt 10470,10495 and 10520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10420 Tgt 10390,10357 and 10340 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh