- FII’s sold 9.9 K contract of Index Future worth 759 cores ,1.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 11.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 13.2 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.8 The Secret To Day Trading Success
- As discussed in last analysis Time cycle helped us again in capturing the range breakout as we discussed yesterday Nifty opened with a gap above 10355 and rallied to do our target of 10410 and high made was near 2 target of 10470 which should be done by tomorrow. Till we are holding above 10410 we can rally all the ways till 10576/10600. Bearish below 10300 only. Low made was 10412 so bulls held on 10410 so bulls are holding ground and as weekly closing tommrow so Bulls can rally to close above 10450/10480/. Till we are holding above 10410 we can rally all the ways till 10576/10600. Bearish below 10300 only. Bank Nifty continue to make new highs, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.53 core with addition of 10 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.6 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.67 lakh , PCR @0.85
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 32.3 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 2 Lakh in OI so bears covered partial position in range of 10200-10300 even after 100 point rise. FII sold 2.3 K CE and 931 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 45 K CE and 41 K shorted CE were covered by them
- 10200 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added massive 11.3 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 8.6 K PE and 776 shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 118 K PE and 85 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1032 cores and DII’s sold 456 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.75
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10455 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10396. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10450 Tgt 10470,10495 and 10520 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10420 Tgt 10390,10357 and 10340 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh