- FII’s bought 6.8 K contract of Index Future worth 517 cores ,9.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 12.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.99. The tiger’s whisker
- As discussed in last analysis Till 10100 is held bulls can continue up move towards 10250/10388. Bearish below 10080 for a move towards 10000/9885. This is how price (10095) and Time (15 Nov) helped in capturing a big move, Thats the beauty of Gann Analysis. High made today was 10343 so bulls did the another target of 10250. Till Nifty is holding 10250 the upmove can continue till 10388/10430/10490/10560. Bearish below 10200 for a move towards 10100/10000. We have bounced 248 points in 2 days after price time squaring. Price Time Squaring Effect:Bank Nifty Rallies 758 points in 2 Days,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with liquidation of 2.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting Short position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.21 lakh , PCR @1
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 59.9 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 12 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10200-10300 . FII bought 5.8 K CE and 678 CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 19.3 K CE and 26.4 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10200 PE OI@46.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added 11.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added again in 10000-10200 PE as 10200 was held. FII bought 8.6 K PE and 2.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 30.1 K PE and 20.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1276 cores and DII’s bought 1466 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.95
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10341(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10345. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10300 Tgt 10325,10350 and 10373 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10270 Tgt 10250,10222 and 10200 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh