- FII’s sold 802 contract of Index Future worth 74 cores ,4.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4.1 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.95, Big move seen today as per FII Ratio . Who are you Trader and Gambler ?
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty did target of 10150 below 10240 and also did 10095 below 10150, Now as discussed on FB Page range of 10095-85 is very important where we can see price time squaring if held we can fast move towards 10186/10250/10388. Bearish below 10080 for a move towards 10000/9885. Low made yesterday was 10094 as nifty protected range of 10085-10095 and today opened gap up and did the first target of 10186. Till 10100 is held bulls can continue up move towards 10250/10388. Bearish below 10080 for a move towards 10000/9885. This is how price (10095) and Time (15 Nov) helped in capturing a big move, Thats the beauty of Gann Analysis. Bank Nifty give big move as Price and Time Meets
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.39 core with liquidation of 9.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed below it and corrected 150 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 10.2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.17 lakh , PCR @0.81
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 54.4 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE liquidated 22 Lakh in OI so bears covered major position in range of 10200-10300 . FII bought 7.9 K CE and 851 CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 169 K CE and 119 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10200 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE added 19.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added again in 10000-10200 PE as 10095 was held. FII bought 11 K PE and 557 shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 22 K PE and 24.9 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 447 cores and DII’s bought 847 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.21
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10216 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10345. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10230 Tgt 10250,10290 and 10320 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10190 Tgt 10160,10140 and 10100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh