- FII’s sold 18 K contract of Index Future worth 1324 cores ,13.8 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 4.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 9.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.96, approaching the level of capitulation, we can big move . Who are you Trader and Gambler ?
- As discussed in last analysis Bearish below 10240 for a move towards 10150. Nifty bears broke 10240 and till trading below it heading towards 10150. Bullish above 10310 for a move towards 10380/10430. Range of 10160-10150 is an important support zone,also we have time cycle turn date tommrow so we can see high intensity move in nifty in next 2 days. Bullish above 10250 for a move towards 10310/10400. Bearish below 10150 for a for a move towards 10090/10000. Nifty did target of 10150 below 10240 and also did 10095 below 10150, Now as discussed on FB Page range of 10095-85 is very important where we can see price time squaring if held we can fast move towards 10186/10250/10388. Bearish below 10080 for a move towards 10000/9885 Will Bank Nifty bulls be able to hold 25150 on Weekly Expiry ?
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.42 core with liquidation of 6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed below it and corrected 150 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.96 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.23 lakh , PCR @0.74
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 58.2 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE added 32.9 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10200-10300 . FII sold 6 K CE and 15.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 83.9 K CE and 33.7 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE OI@45.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE liquidated 12 Lakh in OI so bulls ran for cover position in 10000-10200 PE as 10240 was broken. FII bought 15.8 K PE and 3.8 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 12 K PE and 7.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 381 cores and DII’s bought 869 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.21
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10171(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10354. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10130 Tgt 10150,10170 and 10210 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10100 Tgt 10081,10060 and 10035 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh