- FII’s sold 11.5 K contract of Index Future worth 820 cores ,13.4 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1.9 K Short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 15.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.0, approaching the level of capitulation, we can big move . Who are you Trader and Gambler ?
- As discussed in last analysis Based on time cycle till 10240 is not broken bulls will have upper hand,Bullish above 10330 for a move towards 10380/10430/10490. Bearish below 10240 for a move towards 10150. Nifty bears broke 10240 and till trading below it heading towards 10150. Bullish above 10310 for a move towards 10380/10430. Low made was 10175 so we continue with the fall below 10240 and also trading near the gann angle zone. Range of 10160-10150 is an important support zone,also we have time cycle turn date tommrow so we can see high intensity move in nifty in next 2 days. Bullish above 10250 for a move towards 10310/10400. Bearish below 10150 for a for a move towards 10090/10000. Bank Nifty Ready for Big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.48 core with liquidation of 12 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.09 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 56.3 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10000-10500 CE added 9.8 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10400-10500 . FII sold 13.8 K CE and 7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 70.2 K CE and 27.2 K CE were shorted by them
- 10200 PE OI@45.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10150. 10000-10500 PE liquidated 18 Lakh in OI so bulls ran for cover position in 10000-10200 PE as 10240 was broken. FII sold 8.1 K PE and 16.2 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 4.9 K PE and 15.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 2576 cores and DII’s sold 1 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.42
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10247 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10370. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10205 Tgt 10230,10250 and 10275 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10175 Tgt 10159,10131 and 10100(Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh