- FII’s sold 2 K contract of Index Future worth 313 cores ,1.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1. Everyone can play
- As discussed in last analysis Low made today was 10355 so bulls again protected 10360 and high made was 10409.55 so bears not allowing the break of 10410. Bulls can add position above 10410 for a move towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10330 for a move towards 10280/10230/10180. Nifty continue to hold on to its gann angle, Low made today was 10346 so bulls again protected 10330 but unable to cross 10410 so we continue to trade in small range. Bullish above 10410 for a move towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10330 for a move towards 10280/10230/10180.As we have expiry tommrow and nifty near gann angle support as seen in below chart so we can see expiry fireworks. Bank Nifty November Expiry Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.40 core with liquidation of 19.6 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.36 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.98 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 73.3 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10300-10600 CE added 11 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10500-10600 . FII bought 10.4 K CE and 12.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 50K CE and 46.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200. 10300-10600 PE liquidated 10 Lakh in OI so bulls covered in 10300-10400 PE as not able to break 10410. FII bought 10.4 K PE and 12.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 1.9 K PE and 5.8 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 859 cores and DII’s bought 771 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.32
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10382 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10353. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10370 Tgt 10390,10410 and 10431 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10345 Tgt 10320,10290 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry :10431
Lower End of Expiry :10290
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh