- FII’s sold 2 K contract of Index Future worth 313 cores ,1.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.9 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.1. Everyone can play
- As discussed in last analysis Bullish momentum to continue till 10360 is held for a move towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10300 for a move towards 10230/10180. Nifty opened gap down but quickly move above 10360 and continue to close above 10360 and heading towards 10490 till 10300 is held. Bulls can add position above 10410 for a move towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10330 for a move towards 10280/10230/10180. Low made today was 10355 so bulls again protected 10360 and high made was 10409.55 so bears not allowing the break of 10410. Bulls can add position above 10410 for a move towards 10490/10525. Bearish below 10330 for a move towards 10280/10230/10180. Bank Nifty makes another failed attempt to close above 25920,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.60 core with liquidation of 15.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10280 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 6.52 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.93 lakh , PCR @0.92
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 67.8 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10300-10600 CE added 37 Lakh in OI so bears added major position in range of 10500-10600 . FII sold 7.1 K CE and 4.8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 117 K CE and 46.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10300 PE OI@52.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10300 followed by 10200. 10300-10600 PE liquidated 23.5 Lakh in OI so bulls covered in 10300-10400 PE as not able to break 10410. FII bought 15.6 K PE and 5.4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 30 K PE and 9.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 12.2 cores and DII’s sold 428 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.41
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10394 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10352. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10380 Tgt 10410,10435 and 10455 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10345 Tgt 10325,10300 and 10270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh