- FII’s bought 8.4 K contract of Index Future worth 767 cores ,7.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 622 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.7 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.38. Take responsibility for your actions.
- As discussed in last analysis Till 9930 is held bulls are in control rally till 10090/10130/10180. 10 Oct we did not see any big move , 11 Oct is next TC date so hopefully we can see big move tommrow. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9810. High made was 10067 so nifty reached almost near our target of 10090. As today was TC date so we saw volatile move, still we did not break 9930 so bulls can again come back tommrow. Till 9930 is held bulls are in control rally till 10090/10130/10180. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9810. Bank Nifty moves from 1 Gann Angle to another,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.52 core with addition of 10.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 7.98 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.29 lakh , PCR @1.10
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 50.4 Lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10100 .9700-10300 CE added 1.6 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10000-10200. FII bought 13.9 K CE and 6.7 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 96.4 K CE and 55.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9900 followed by 9800. 9700-10300 PE liquidated 4.2 Lakh in OI so bulls covered major position in 9800-9900 PE. FII bought 15.8 K PE and 18 K PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 11.9 K PE and 1.6 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 504 cores and DII’s bought 402 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10029 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9930. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10003 Tgt 10025,10050 and 10085 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9970 Tgt 9955,9925 and 9890 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh