- FII’s sold 76 contract of Index Future worth 30 cores ,3.2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.36. Take responsibility for your actions.
- As discussed in last analysis Bears got stopped out above 9930 and bulls were able to reach the 1 target of 10000, till we are holding 9930 rally can continue further as we have not seen broken the low of time analysis date, The problem in this raise is bank nifty is not supporting index once its break 24270,hopefully bulls will get more power and push index higher towards 10090/10170. Bearish below 9900 for move towards 9810/9750. Nifty continue to march higher above 9930 and made high of 10015. 10-11 Oct are important trend change dates so big move can be seen again with break of gann angle as seen in below chart. Till 9930 is held bulls are in control rally till 10090/10130/10180. Bearish below 9930 for a move towards 9810 Bank Nifty Bulls another failed attempt at 24270,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.36 core with addition of 2.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.71 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.67 lakh , PCR @1.05
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 43.6 Lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10100 .9700-10300 CE added 9.4 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10000-10200. FII bought 1.1 K CE and 3.1 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 39.9 K CE and 22.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE OI@57.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9750. 9700-10300 PE added 24 Lakh in OI so bulls added major position in 9800-9900 PE. FII bought 6.5 K PE and 504 PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 49.9 K PE and 46.5 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 475 cores and DII’s bought 55 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.36
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10011 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9901. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9990 Tgt 10010,10035 and 10070 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9950 Tgt 9925,9905 and 9880 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh