- FII’s sold 5.8 K contract of Index Future worth 490 cores ,4.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 1.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 2.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.33. Do You Stick to Losing Positions in Trading ?
- As discussed in last analysis High made today was 9938 so bulls were unable to close above the zone of congestion and also upper end of gann angle, today time cycle effect should be shown in next 2 days,Bulls need close above 9930 for a move towards 10000/10090/10170, Bearish below 9900 for a move towards 9860/9810/9750. We can see price time squaring based on today high of 9933 and time cycle of 04 Oct. High made today was 9946 so again zone of congestion bulls are unable to cross and low made was 9981 and closed below 9900 for so hopefully we should see the targets coming tomorrow.Time cycle effect is getting delayed but more delay bigger move as in past scenarios,Bulls need close above 9930 for a move towards 10000/10090/10170, Bearish below 9900 for a move towards 9860/9810/9750. Bank Nifty continue to trade in range,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.33 core with addition of 9.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.61 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.84 lakh , PCR @0.81
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 47.7 Lakh, resistance at 10000 followed by 10100 .9700-10300 CE added 1.9 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 9900-10000. FII bought 7.2 K CE and 14 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 96.4 K CE and 59.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 9800 PE OI@46.8 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9750. 9700-10300 PE covered 0.33 Lakh in OI so bulls covered partial position in 9800-9900 PE. FII bought 4.3 K PE and 472 PE were shorted by them. Retail sold 80.4 K PE and 57 K shorted PE were covered by them
- FII’s sold 632 cores and DII’s bought 585 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9926 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9864. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9906 Tgt 9930,9950 and 9980 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9880 Tgt 9865,9840 and 9800 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh