- FII’s bought 10.7 K contract of Index Future worth 802 cores ,11.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.39. Do You Stick to Losing Positions in Trading ?
- As discussed in last analysis Friday we protected 9770 and today was made high of 9895, and price as seen in below chart moved exactly from 1 gann angle to another angle. Now the zone of 9920-9930 is zone of congestion close above 9930 can see fast rally towards 10000/10090/10170. Bearish below 9789 for a move towards 9740/9687/9610.04 Oct is time cycle date and also price is near gann angle, so impulsive move round the corner. High made today was 9938 so bulls were unable to close above the zone of congestion and also upper end of gann angle, today time cycle effect should be shown in next 2 days,Bulls need close above 9930 for a move towards 10000/10090/10170, Bearish below 9900 for a move towards 9860/9810/9750. We can see price time squaring based on today high of 9933 and time cycle of 04 Oct. Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty October Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.24 core with addition of 11.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @9857 closed above it.Low made 9860 and bounced 100 points
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.60 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.84
- 10000 CE is having Highest OI at 43 Lakh, resistance at 9900 followed by 10000 .9700-10300 CE liquidated 0.50Lakh in OI so bears covered partial position in range of 9900-10000. FII bought 6.3 K CE and 6.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 55 K CE and 54.1 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9800 PE [email protected] lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9800 followed by 9750. 9700-10300 PE added 27.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in 9800-9900 PE. FII bought 1.1 K PE and 6.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 116 K PE and 71 K PE were shorted by them
- FII’s sold 632 cores and DII’s bought 585 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.01
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9920 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9775. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9940 Tgt 9955,9980 and 10020 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9900 Tgt 9865,9850 and 9820 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh