- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 251 cores ,4.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 7.1 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 11.5 K contract, so rise in Nifty market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures.Does it Hold True Let your Winners run and Cut your losses
- As discussed in Last Analysis Nifty gann arc again helped us and bulls showed true colors by closing at 7600 and also closing above the gann trendline . Close above 7634 is important for a move towards 7800/7900, Bears have chance only on close below 7450. So we have a close above 7634 suggesting market heading towards 7800/7859 odd levels till we close above 7634. Support are now at 7550-7500. Bank Nifty shows impulsive move above gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.15core with liquidation of 7.7 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF closed above Rollover cost @7147. Nifty rallied 500 points above Rollover cost
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.09 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.7 lakh , PCR @1.18, .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7700 CE is having Highest OI at 59.5 lakh, resistance at 7500 .7000/7500 CE liquidated 37 lakh so bears ran for cover as Nifty closed above 7634 .FII bought 16 K CE longs and 24 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail sold 42.5 K CE contracts and 16 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7400 PE OI@56.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7400 base becoming strong. 7200-7600 PE added 29 Lakh in OI .FII sold 20 K PE longs and 34 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 92 K PE contracts and 9.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1396 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 618 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.53
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7668 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7401 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7720 Tgt 7744,7771 and 7801 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7670 Tgt 7645,7620 and 7580 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-140117182685863/