- FII’s bought 16.7 K contract of Index Future worth 890 cores ,9.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.9 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 2.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures. How To Improve Trading Success
- As discussed in Last Analysis tomorrow is important from time analysis perceptive so if we do not see follow up downmove below 7366 for 7300/7241, nifty can see a good bounceback till 7460/7480. Nifty made high of 7457 near the 7460 and low was again made near 7366 so moved well in the range. Now we need to see move above gann arc for next round of up move till 7504/7556. Bearish only close below 7360. Will Bank Nifty break 14750 or stage a rally ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.89 core with liquidation of 5.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, Nifty Future closed above the Rollover cost @7419
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.18 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.7 lakh , PCR @0.78 .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7600 CE OI at 54.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7600 .7400/8000 CE added 21.1 lakh in OI addition was seen by bears major addition was seen in 7500/7600 CE .FII bought 20.5 K CE longs and 14.3 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 6.6 K CE contracts and 18 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7400 PE OI@43.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 7400 . 7300/8000 PE added 5 lakh so bulls added in partial manner as nifty closed above 7366 .FII bought 14.5 K PE longs and 8.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 25.3 K PE contracts and 19.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 195 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 476 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.56
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7430 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7485 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7410 Tgt 7440,7470 and 7500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7350 Tgt 7335,7310 and 7265 (Nifty Spot Levels)