- FII’s sold 6.4 K contract of Index Future worth 353 cores ,3.9 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.4 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. How to Manage Trading Stress
- As discussed in Last Analysis Now we have support in the range of 7366-7380 which should be watched, for a possible bounceback as shown in gunner and supply demand chart. Bullish only close above 7575. Bearish below close of 7366. Nifty opened with gap down made low of 7362 and than saw a pullback till 7420 and closed tad below the supply zone, tomorrow is important from time analysis perceptive so if we do not see follow up downmove below 7366 for 7300/7241, nifty can see a good bounceback till 7460/7480. Will Bank Nifty break 14750 or stage a rally ,EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.94 core with addition of 1.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, Nifty closed below the Rollover cost @7419
- 7600 CE OI at 45.2 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7600 .7400/8000 CE added 17.5 lakh in OI addition was seen by bears as nifty was not able to close above 7400 major addition was seen in 7500/7600 CE .FII bought 4.6 K CE longs and 14.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 42.1 K CE contracts and 11 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7400 PE OI@39.5 lakhs having the highest OI even though nifty closed below 7400 . 7300/8000 PE liquidated 8 lakh so bulls finally gave up as Nifty was unable to close above 7400 .FII bought 19.7 K PE longs and 0.05 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 1.3 K PE contracts and 26.5 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 357 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 145 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.07
Buy above 7380 Tgt 7404,7430 and 7450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7350 Tgt 7335,7310 and 7265 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates