- FII’s bought 17.7 K contract of Index Future worth 915 cores ,11 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.6 K short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures. Why Most Traders Fail
- As discussed in Last Analysis Nifty took support at 6860 made low of 6869 and jumped almost 150 points from the low, Also Weekly chart bounced from 200 W SMA and formed near the gann trendline, holding the same we can see bounce till 7150/7300 range, Also Weekly Analysis we have discussed about the Black Swan harmonic pattern which got completed at 6860 and we saw the expected rally above 7043. Hope traders have got benefited out of the analysis, Beauty of Harmonic pattern is we have small SL and target are big so we have good risk to reward ratio, Till 7151 is held on closing basis we are heading towards 7238.Support at 7043 Bank Nifty Did 2 target of Black Swan Harmonic Pattern,EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.04 core with addition of 0.16 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, Nifty Future closed below the Rollover cost @7419 and gave 500 points profits till now
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.77,VIX saw a fall today and rise in Nifty but still OTM options showed decline .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7500 CE OI at 58.9 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7500 .6900/7300 CE liquidated 16.5 lakh in OI addition major liquidation was seen in 7000/7100 CE .FII bought 21.5 K CE longs and 15.4 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 55.3 K CE contracts and 8.8 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7000 PE OI@54.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 6950/7000 . 6900/7300 PE added 32 lakh so bulls added aggressively in 7000/7100 PE as Nifty took support at demand zone .FII bought 8.3 K PE longs and 5.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 29.6 K PE contracts and 9.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 1312 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1987 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.05
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7146 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7208 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7182 Tgt 7211,7238 and 7260 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7130 Tgt 7110,7086 and 7056 (Nifty Spot Levels)