- FII’s bought 520 contract of Index Future worth 33 cores ,6.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.How Important is Trading Psychology?
- As discussed in Last Analysis As per Supply demand analysis close below 7767 can spell trouble from bulls as nifty can go down till 7539. Nifty made low of 7763 and bounced back , fresh shorts on close below 7767 for target of 7686. Bullish only on close above 7846. Bank Nifty closed below demand zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.07 core with addition of 4.7 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position added today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.85 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.47 lakh , PCR @0.82.
- 8200 CE OI at 62.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7800/8400 CE added 43 lakh in OI as bears added aggressively in 8200/8400 CE at the start of the series.FII bought 5 K CE longs and 24 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 51 K CE contracts and 32.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@53.8 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7500/8000 PE added 16.8 lakh so bulls added at lower levels .FII bought 50 K PE longs and 8.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 7.6 K PE contracts and 46.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 352 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 13 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.59
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7813 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7893 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7800 Tgt 7822,7844 and 7860 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7750 Tgt 7725,7690 and 7650 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh