- FII’s sold 654 contract of Index Future worth 39 cores ,7.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.8 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.Top 3 Things Successful Traders Do
- As discussed in Last Analysis 7940 is very crucial level which should watched weekly closing above it can see move towards 8040/8138. Closing below it can see move towards 7860/7800/7708 , 7800 done today and breaking of 7788 can see fast move towards 7708, Also as per Supply demand analysis close below 7767 can spell trouble from bulls as nifty can go down till 7539. Bullish only on close above 7846. Bank Nifty reacts sharply from Shark Pattern Zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.02 core with addition of 8 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position added today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.27 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.17 lakh , PCR @1.
- 8200 CE OI at 58.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7800/8400 CE added 46 lakh in OI as bears added aggressively in 8200/8400 CE at the start of the series.FII bought 16.9 K CE longs and 36.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 74 K CE contracts and 32.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@46.3 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7500/8000 PE added 54 lakh so bulls added aggressively at lower levels .FII bought 106 K PE longs and 111 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 14.7 K PE contracts and 90 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 667 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 222 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.62
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7957 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7918 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7840 Tgt 7862,7891 and 7940 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7780 Tgt 7760,7736 and 7680 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh