- FII’s sold 9.5 K contract of Index Future worth 559 cores ,8.7 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 820 short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 7.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures.Think Less & Keep It Simple
- As discussed in Last Analysis Fresh shorts on close below 7767 for target of 7686. Bullish only on close above 7846. Nifty will open gap down as shown by SGX Nifty and will do that target of 7686. Now as per Harmonic Studies Nifty is forming CYPHER pattern which gets completed around 7641 so if 7641 holds we might see a fast and furious short covering rally. Bank Nifty near trendline support,EOD Analysis
- Nifty January Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.08 core with addition of 0.99 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position added today . Nifty rollover cost 7930 close below it saw sharp decline
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.01 lakh , PCR @0.77.
- 8000 CE OI at 60.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8400 CE added 12 lakh in OI as bears added aggressively in 7900/8000 CE at the start of the series.FII bought 19.3 K CE longs and 22.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 18.7 K CE contracts and 17 K CE were shorted by them.
- 7500 PE OI@56.5 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7500/8000 PE added 5.6 lakh so bulls added at lower levels .FII bought 14.3 K PE longs and 4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 20.3 K PE contracts and 22.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 352 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 13 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.83
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7775 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7869 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7710 Tgt 7750,7787 and 7830(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7670 Tgt 7645,7625 and 7600 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh