- FII’s bought 1.8 K contract of Index Future worth 91 cores ,4.1 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 10.2 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit long and exit shorts in Index futures. How to Handle Trading Loss ?
- As discussed yesterday Nifty forming Bullish SHARK pattern its PRZ is near 7550, so price action near 7539/7550 needs to be watched to check the validity of this pattern, Nifty made low of 7551 and rallied almost 200 point from the low, and achieved 2 conservative target of SHARK pattern are mentioned in below post, As shown in 2 chart closing above yesterday high of 7775 can see Nifty moving towards 7811 range, Bullish on close above 7767 today close was also below 7767 . Bank Nifty Reacts from Demand Zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with liquidation of 7.6 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today. Nifty closing below rollover cost 7896.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.06 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.3 lakh , PCR @0.80.VIX will fall tomorrow after the FED Event is over so OTM Option Buyers be cautious premium can fall like 9 pins as happened in past occasion.
- 8000 CE OI at 81.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7600/8000 CE added 25.2 lakh in OI as bears added aggressively in 7800/8000 CE.FII bought 34.9 K CE longs and 1.1 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 4.2 K CE contracts and 29 K CE were shorted by them.Retailer going with bearish bias in the event.
- 7500 PE OI@ 80 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8000 PE added 11 lakh so bulls added on 7600/7700.FII sold 15.9 K PE longs and 6.1 K PE were by shorted them .Retail bought 49 K PE contracts and 15.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 503 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1024 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.72.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7762 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7814 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7810 Tgt 7840,7870 and 7900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7740 Tgt 7720,7688 and 7660 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh