- FII’s sold 2 K contract of Index Future worth 120 cores ,1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4.2 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. Trade as per your trading strategy not MOOD
- After 6 days of fall of 376 points Nifty saw a respite saw a rally forming an inside day pattern, Trend will change once we close above 7767, till than Nifty can go all the way down till 7539 and below. We are forming a Bullish SHARK pattern as shown below which gets completed near 7550, so price action near 7539/7550 needs to be watched as and when it comes. Bullish only above 7767.Bank Nifty forms Hammer near demand zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.88 core with liquidation of 6.9 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting long position were closed today. Nifty closing below rollover cost 7896.
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.67 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.73.
- 8000 CE OI at 69.4 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7600/8000 CE added 6.6 lakh in OI as bears added position at higher level most of addition was seen in 7700 CE.FII bought 13.5 K CE longs and 1.5 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 5.3 K CE contracts and 9.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 7500 PE OI@ 62.8 lakhs strong base @ 7500. 7600/8000 PE liquidated 2.6 lakh so bulls use the rise to lighten up .FII bought 6.5 K PE longs and 3.6 K PE were by shorted them .Retail bought 10.9 K PE contracts and 5.7K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 580 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 410 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.72.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7682 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7862 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7692 Tgt 7711,7740 and 7771 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7650 Tgt 7630,7600 and 7580 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh