- FII’s sold 21.9 K contract of Index Future worth 1249 cores ,10.3 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 11.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.6 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and add shorts in Index futures Do you want to be a trader ?
- As discussed in Last analysis , Nifty has formed double bottom, which got invalidated on Friday as the nify broke 7772 and continue with its correction, Nifty has corrected 606 points in 14 trading session.Such big falls are also accustomed by fast and furious short covering rallies, Bulls need to close above 7767 for move towards 7820/7885/7995 and bears any close below 7730 and below green gan arc can see fall till 7630/7539 odd levels. Bank Nifty bounces again from gann arc,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.75 core with liquidation of 0.81 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 1.74 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.13 lakh so increase in lot size showing effect on volumes, PCR @0.74. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 73.3 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7800/8200 CE added 13.1 lakh in OI so bears adding aggressive position at higher levels.FII bought 10.7 K CE longs and 12.8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 29.3 K CE contracts and 11.7 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 58.3 lakhs strong base @ 7700. 7500/7900 PE liquidated 0.82 lakh so bulls finally giving up and no major addition was seen after long days .FII bought 18 K PE longs and 2.1 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail bought 1.4 K PE contracts and 10.8 K PE were shorted by them.FII going with bearish bias from start of series and effect is showing with rise we are seeing equal selling.
- FII’s sold 746 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 71 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.1.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7771 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7987 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7757 Tgt 7781,7800 and 7825 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7712 Tgt 7690,7650 and 7620 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh