- FII’s sold 18.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1080 cores ,12.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 6.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 6 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and add shorts in Index futures Muhurat Trading session: Vows Traders should make to avoid loss
- As discussed in Weekly analysis , 7783 as per SHARK harmonic pattern should be probable target of downmove, 7767 was also the demand zone, 7771 was the low made on Monday and 7772 low was made on Tuesday and nifty bounced back sharply on Mahurat Trading session. Now close above 7930 only will give power to bulls for target of 7995/8116,else bear will dominate again below 7772. Bank Nifty Trading Strategy for 13 Nov
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.76 core with liquidation of 1 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.20 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.5 lakh so increase in lot size showing effect on volumes, PCR @0.72. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8200 CE OI at 71.8 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8200 .7900/8200 CE added 27.5 lakh in OI so bears adding aggressive position at higher levels.FII bought 13.7 K CE longs and 4.6 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 69.7 K CE contracts and 23.7 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7800 PE OI@ 40.8 lakhs strong base @ 7800. 7500/7900 PE added 13.4 lakh so bulls are also building up position as nifty bounced from lower level almost 130 lakhs added in 7 days .FII bought 28.4 K PE longs and 3.2 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 10 K PE contracts and 22.2 K PE were shorted by them.FII going with bearish bias from start of series and effect is showing with rise we are seeing equal selling .
- FII’s sold 661 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 658 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.31.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7822 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8009 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 7825 Tgt 7850,7880 and 7913 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7800 Tgt 7775,7747 and 7710 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh