- FII’s bought 658 contract of Index Future worth 23 cores ,227 Long contract were squared off by FII’s and 935 short contracts were squared off by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.2 K contract, so today’s rise in market was used by FII’s to exit both long and shorts in Index futures. The importance of failure in succeeding at trading
- As discussed in last analysis Nifty was unable to break yesterday high and 90 degree angle bears use this as opputunity to break on downside and nifty fall down to touch 135 degree angel and also gann arc, closing below this can see nifty moving towards 7630/7539. Holding the green arc another move towards 7820/7885. Nifty opened with gap up after holding the 135 degree line and than move up again till 90 degree line and also held on to its gann arc and bounced for 3 time in a row. Now 7885 should be watched going above it can see move towards 7937. On Downside break of 7810 again will revisit yesterday low.Bank Nifty reacts from gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.71 core with liquidation of 9.6 Lakh with increase in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.82 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.71 lakh , PCR @0.86. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 63.6 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8200 CE liquidated 31.6 lakh in OI as bears ran for cover as market reversed yesterday loss .FII bought 16.5 K CE longs and 35.3 K shorted CE were covered by them.Retail sold 75 K CE contracts and 1.5 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 61.3 lakhs strong base @ 7700. 7500/7900 PE added 30 lakh so bulls added aggressively suggesting till 7700 not broken market could have formed short term bottom .FII sold 4.8 K PE longs and 8.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 51.8 K PE contracts and 24.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 343 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 234 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.18.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7824 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7940 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7855 Tgt 7876,7910 and 7955 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7820 Tgt 7790,7765 and 7735 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh