- FII’s bought 2.8 K contract of Index Future worth 139 cores ,7.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.9 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.7 K contract, so today’s fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and add shorts in Index futures. Are you a “News” Based Trader or Price action Based ?
- As discussed in last analysis Pyrapoint suggests Nifty is stuck between 90 and 135 degree angle, break of same should see fast move, Break of 7885 can see move towards 7935/7980 and break below 7714 can see nifty breaking 7539. Nifty was unable to break yesterday high and 90 degree angle bears use this as opputunity to break on downside and nifty fall down to touch 135 degree angel and also gann arc, closing below this can see nifty moving towards 7630/7539. Holding the green arc another move towards 7820/7885 Bank Nifty reacts from gann trendline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty November Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.76 core with addition of 6.5 Lakh with decrease in CoC suggesting short position were closed today.NF closed below the Rollover cost @8294
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.78 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.72 lakh , PCR @0.82. Live SGX Nifty chart from 6:30-11:30 http://sgxrtchart.blogspot.in/
- 8000 CE OI at 70.5 lakh , wall of resistance @ 8000 .7800/8200 CE added 23 lakh in OI added aggressively .FII sold 9.5 K CE longs and 8 K CE were shorted by them.Retail bought 66 K CE contracts and 25 K CE were shorted were by them.
- 7700 PE OI@ 60.3 lakhs strong base @ 7700. 7500/7900 PE added 6.2 lakh so bulls started adding in slow manner,still no aggressive addition seen .FII bought 17.3 K PE longs and 0.04 K shorted PE were covered by them .Retail sold 6.4 K PE contracts and 16.9 K PE were shorted by them.FII bias is changing from bearish to neutral and Retailers changing from bearish to bullish.
- FII’s sold 768 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 759 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.3.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7780 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7949 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Traders following TC levels have been handsomely rewarded.
Buy above 7767 Tgt 7790,7808 and 7843 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7725 Tgt 7690,7660 and 7630 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh